Titan RO (alpha)
Sign in to follow this  
Shiro Yusuke

Menu super small and invisible buttons

A kind soul had sent me a message with some items in it. This was shortly after the mailboxes were removed from towns. I asked how I was to check my mail and he said it was in the menu. After some confused back and forth, I found it, but when I described what I'd found, the sender said that my menu sounded odd...as if I was experiencing something different. I finally took as screenshot of it to post it here and see if this is unique to me, if I have messed with something unknowingly, or whatever it may be. Notice the tiny menu below the basic info screen in the left corner and the fact that I have my cursor over the bank button, which I can press, but I cannot see the icon. 

Weird Menu.png

That kind soul was me btw o/

Now that I see it, I get why you were confused...

I've attached what it SHOULD look like, for reference.

image.png

I wonder if this is just because of wine.

@Shiro Yusuke could you try with different resolutions and is it consistent? You can change resolution in Game Settings -> Advanced Settings.

I thought that wine might have something to do with it (or some other fact that I am playing on a Mac). I tried changing settings, both in game and from the game files, but nothing seemed to affect it. It's not a big issue (no pun intended) as it does still function correctly. It's just a bit more difficult to interact with.