Titan RO (alpha)
Sign in to follow this  
Von Richter

Attack speed

Attack speed with thief seems to be too slow. When I have damascus and buckler equipped it is only 156 at lvl 58/42 with 67+3 agi. Goes up to 162 without buckler and 170 without buckler or damascus

Whoa, that's a lot of posts. I changed the mechanics to hybrid renewal/pre-renewal mechanics, with renewal stats and pre-renewal monsters.

It's a nicer system for stats because it's more forgiving, but there's some stuff like wearing a shield reduces aspd. I'm not sure how aspd compares between the two systems, but it seems pretty okay even if the number is lower. And str, dex, int don't have these big "cliffs" where getting to the next 10 str/dex adds a huge boost to damage; every point counts.

For your awakening potion cooldown, I'll bet it's just the circle is restarting and not the whole timer (but I'll check) -- I'm thinking like you have 5 minutes left on awakening, then log out and in and the circle shows "full" at 5 minutes. Then you relog at 2.5 minutes when the circle is at half, and it starts a new circle with "full" at 2.5 minute? But I'll check.

I do want to look at... hit/flee and see if it makes sense, and check that magic damage is still reasonable.

Oh yeah, that's another thing. Weapons have an ATK and a MATK value in renewal, so better staff weapons actually add more MATK instead of in pre-renewal mechanics where it's just slightly more int points.

Arc Wand pre-renewal: ATK 60, INT + 3, MATK + 15%

Rod pre-renewal: ATK 15, MATK + 15%

Arc Wand renewal: ATK 60, INT + 3, MATK 95

Rod renewal: ATK 15, MATK 30

I checked the potion cooldown thing; it looks like it just resets the animation to whenever you logged back in, but the timer was correct for me.